Today we're rolling out a keyboard shortcut that makes finding SIMs quicker without taking your hands off the keyboard.
Cmd+K / Ctrl+K brings up a quick search box to find a SIM and directs you to the SIM detail page from anywhere in the Terminal.
Wherever you are in the Terminal, you can bring up the search box by using the same keyboard shortcut.
SLEEP status is merged with OFFLINE status
We merged SLEEP and OFFLINE statuses. 1oT Terminal now only displays the OFFLINE status as SLEEP will be discontinued.
How might this affect you?
- If you don't have any SIMs in SLEEP status, it will not affect you.
- If you have some SIMs in SLEEP, the SIMs will be automatically converted to OFFLINE status.
In no scenario will your costs increase. They either remain the same or decrease.
- The OFFLINE status will have the same monthly fee as you had with SLEEP status. The monthly cost of SLEEP status is applied to OFFLINE SIMs.
From today, you cannot put SIMs to SLEEP status. Instead, the OFFLINE status will remain the only status for deactivating SIMs and data allowance.
- Any Workflow automation events that currently put SIMs to SLEEP status will be converted to put the SIMs to OFFLINE status instead.
- In the API, OFFLINE and SLEEP status will also be merged. If you send in a request to put the SIM to SLEEP status, it will still work. But the SIM will go to OFFLINE status.
- OFFLINE will be the only status that deactivates data/SMS usage and stops SIMs from pinging the network for any updates.
Fixes & improvements
- Unified the colour scheme across Terminal