During the past few weeks, we have worked hard to ship numerous minor updates to 1oT Terminal and resolve a few lingering problems.
Find SIMs with CSV file upload
You have always been able to upload bulk changes to Terminal. Now you can just upload a list of SIMs in a CSV file and filter them in the Terminal for the next desired actions.
Ask everybody to follow security measures
Company owners and administrators can now require two-factor authentication (2FA) for every user in the 1oT Terminal. Simply turn on the setting in company settings, and your team will be prompted to set up 2FA upon the next login.
We have also made the setup process smoother and more reliable.
Improvements and fixes
- Improved the loading time of the eSIM detail page if the card had multiple profiles
- We’re now asking for a confirmation to move SIMs from Shipping status to Live
- Added an audit log event for data package editing, deleting, duplication
- Fixed a problem where the Sub-client app’s cost per customer report downloading didn’t work
- You can now add, edit and delete tags in bulk